Normanton All Saints CE (A) Infant School
Our school is a co-educational school situated on the High Street, Normanton, next to the Parish Church.
There are over 200 pupils on roll in the main school.
Nursery education is available in our Nursery unit situated on Church Lane, Normanton. Here, we have large facilities for 78 pupils to attend on a part-time basis.
As an Aided School, Normanton Parish Church and the Diocese of Wakefield make contributions towards the upkeep of the building.
The school was built in 1899 with modernisation and extensions added in 1974 and 1999. Further refurbishments have taken place since 2000 and the school is now able to provide the following quality teaching and learning environment:
- Dining room
- Gardens and environmental areas
- Literacy bases
- Nine classrooms
- Nursery unit
- Staff room & offices
- Toilets & cloakroom facilities
- Two ICT suites